Monday, September 14, 2009

Cover Songs

I love cover songs almost as much as I hate cover bands. It seems like I can't go anywhere on a weekend without hearing the blaring of some crappy band covering some crappy Van Halen song. As if the original didn't suck bad enough on it's own. Let me get back to my point, I'm saving my "Why I hate Van Halen" post for another time. They completely ruined jumping and wearing tight red pants for me.

I posted a playlist of some of my favorite cover songs ever, I know I'm probably forgetting a lot of good ones. Hope you enjoy - maybe you can get a break from staring at the Van Halen brothers' abs to let me know some of the great cover songs I missed.

1 comment:

  1. How about Dynamite Hack doing "Boyz-N-The Hood"? Or Dinosaur Jr.'s cover of "Just like Heaven" from the Cure. 2 of my faves.

    ReplyDelete