Saturday, August 29, 2009

AfE Boycott: Tulsa, Oklahoma

I have a virus. Every time I click on any link it redirects me to a site selling homes in Tulsa. Why the hell would I want to buy a house in Tulsa? Why would anybody? Apparently the geniuses in Oklahoma thought a good strategy to jump start their housing economy would be to infect people's computers with viruses that make it almost impossible to search for naked pictures of Erin Andrews. In response I'm starting a nationwide boycott on buying homes there, and implore you to follow my lead and never move to Tulsa, and if you do not to buy a house there. I hear the Tulsa rental industry is booming, which is strange considering they haven't turned to using computer viruses to push their agendas. Screw Tulsa.

This was the best I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment